Nowadays, we have so many different wigs, and it's hard to choose. One of the most popular types of wigs is the LACE WIG. Lace wigs not only look good, but also make the wearer look more natural. Lace wigs from Rosabeauty.com is made with virgin human hair.
Lace wigs are ideal for women who are experiencing hair loss as they can help conceal their hair loss. When it comes to lace wigs, there are plenty of options to choose from. For instance, there is 13x4 lace front wig, 4x4 HD lace wig, T part lace wig, etc.
In this article, we are going to focus on these three types of lace wigs. There are 13x4 lace front wigs, 4x4 HD lace wigs, and T part lace wig. We are going to find out which one is more popular among these three types of lace wig.
Without wasting more time, let’s delve into them.
What is a 13x4 lace front wig?
If you aren’t new to wigs, you have probably heard of a 13x4 lace frontal wig. This type of frontal wig comprises a lace that expands 13 inches in the front of the hairpiece to cover the entire hairline, joined by 4 inches apart. This means that the size of the 13x4 lace frontal is 13 inches across and 4-inch back.
Advantages of 13x4 lace front wig
- These wigs are cost-effective
One of the top benefits of 13x4 lace wig is that they are less expensive compared to full lace wigs. So if your budget can’t allow you to purchase a full lace wig, you can go for a 13x4 lace front wig. You will still be able to enhance your looks with this beautiful wig.
- The wig is versatile and straightforward
13X4 lace front wigs are generally simple to use. They will cover your whole scalp and give you an enhanced look. In addition to that, these wigs offer you style versatility. You can comb them into any style of your choice. For instance, you can comb it into a side-part or middle-part hairstyle. You can also make a ponytail if you wish.
- They offer strong breathability
Lace front wigs are well known for offering strong breathability, ensuring more comfort to the wearers. So if you are looking for a wig that offers adequate ventilation, a 13x4 wig is perfect.
- They offer a more natural look
Another thing, 13x4 lace front wigs offer wearers a more natural look. That’s because each strand is hand-tied, making them appear as if they are your strands.
- They are durable
13X4 lace front wigs are very durable, hence giving you a higher value for your money.
What is a 4x4 HD lace wig
While 5X5 HD lace wigs are new in the hair industry, they have become insanely popular. They are very popular in the market because they are soft, thin, and look more natural. HD [High Definition] lace is a new name for Swiss lace. This is a type of lace that is thinner and more transparent. Swiss lace is more transparent than the normal transparent lace.
4x4 HD lace closure wig is attached to a wig cap with machine-sewn bundles, thus creating a full wig unit. This lace wig is placed at the middle front top of the head. It brings a more natural and beautiful appearance hairline to the wearers. The size of the 5x5 lace closure wig is 5 inches in length and 5 inches in width.
Advantages of 4x4 HD lace wig
- 4x4 closure wig have an undetectable hairline, making them offer a more natural look.
- These wigs also blend perfectly with all skin complexions
- These wigs are glueless, so you don’t have to use glue to secure them. This makes them perfect for women who are allergic to adhesives and glues.
- 4x4 wig can protect your natural hair from elements and hot styling tools
- They can be styled in multiple ways, making them offer style versatility
- HD lace wigs are pretty easy to maintain
What is a T Part Lace Wig?
The T Part Lace Wig is also another popular type of lace wig. The cap is machine-made and the lace is hand-tied. It binds the machine-made cap and hand-tied lace by sewing and then ripping the hair into the hole of the lace using hands. The hair is then sewed onto the cap. This is how the lace part wig is produced.
Lace front wigs generally come in various styles, lengths, and densities, making it easy to choose the one that suits your style. The most popular lace part wigs include Lace part wig, middle part human hair wig, U part lace wig, and 3 part lace wig.
Advantages of T part wig
- They offer flexible hairstyles, making you easily choose a hairstyle that suits your style
- They come in different styles to suit every woman’s taste
- They look more natural since the lace is undetectable
- These wigs will protect your natural hair from hot styling tools and weather elements such as dirt, dust, and UV rays
- They look beautiful on any skin hair texture and skin ton
- Lace parts wigs are easy to wear because of the little lace they have. You must put it on your head and use the straps and combs to secure them.
Which one is more popular between a 13x4 lace front wig, 4x4 HD lace wig, and T part wig?
When it comes to these three types of lace wigs, the 4x4 HD lace wigs are undoubtedly the most popular ones. That’s because they are thin, soft, and natural. In addition to that, a 4X4 HD lace wig can perfectly melt into any skin and make the hairline more invisible. These are some of the things that have made this new wig in the market gain such huge popularity across the globe.